Sex Offender Management Conference
*** NOTE: REGISTER HERE! for the conference AND pre-pay $20 to receive CEUs from WATSA
JULI ANA GRANT, SENIOR POLICY ADVISOR
OFFICE OF SEX OFFENDER SENTENCING, MONITORING, APPREHENDING, REGISTERING AND TRACKING
DAY ONE: "JACOB'S HOPE"- PATTY WETTERLING (9:30-11:50am)
DAY TWO: "SAFEGUARDING"- MICHAEL BOURKE, USMS (8:00-10:50am)
The Office of Financial Management invites you to attend the 2018 Sex Offender Management Conference, May 8-10, 2018, at the Yakima Convention Center in Yakima, Wash. This conference is intended for those involved in the sex offender management system, including but not limited to:
– local law enforcement (sheriffs, police officers, State Patrol, RSO coordinators, etc.)
– certified sex offender treatment providers
– attorneys, defense attorneys, prosecutors, judges
– victims' advocates
– tribal members
– Department of Corrections staff (community corrections, reentry, Correctional Industries, human services, prisons/jails, etc.)
– Department of Social Health and Services staff (Western State Hospital, Juvenile Rehabilitation, Special Commitment Center, etc.)
– legislators and staff
If your profession is not listed here and you are interested in attending, please contact Leah Fisher at email@example.com or 360-902-0624.
CONFERENCE SESSIONS AND OVERVIEWS:
- When you register you will be asked to select your preferred breakout sessions. To see session descriptions, please click here: https://sgc.wa.gov/2018-sex-offender-management-conference
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Conference hours:
- May 8: 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- May 9: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- May 10: 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
2. A room block is available at the Red Lion Hotel Yakima Center. Please call 1-800-325-4000 for reservations and ask for the Sex Offender Management Conference.
3. Lunch will be provided May 8. Breakfast and lunch will be provided May 9 and 10.
Yakima Convention Center
10 North 8th Street
Yakima, WA 98901